AlphaGroup is an expanding, stimulating, and enthusiastic leader in medical writing and medical communications. Due to our expanding roster of pharmaceutical and biotech clients, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our outstanding, energetic team.
We offer the unique opportunity to work on some of the most inspiring and interesting pharmaceutical products and technologies within the medical field as a part of an organization that will provide you the support, resources, and flexibility you need to succeed.
Responsible for leading and managing accounts/large projects for pharmaceutical clients in the medical communications/medical affairs industry.
- Lead allocated accounts/projects to ensure all accounts/projects deliver excellence in client service
- Managing the overall resourcing and work allocation for the team utilizing resourcing software
- Proactively anticipate client needs and risk mitigation
- Drive continuous improvement on an account level in terms of client services and project management delivery
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with clients and key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Meet the standards of quality for the outputs
- Work with scientific services lead to ensure that all projects are profitable and project milestones are met
- Lead the financial forecasting approach, ensuring that forecasts are accurate and provided in a timely fashion to senior leadership and finance team
- Help team members to prioritize their work in order to ensure company objectives are met
- Drive organic growth in partnership with scientific team
- Ensure 100% compliance with AlphaGroup and client-specific client services procedures, including ethical standards
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the account director/head of client services
- Previous account management experience in medical communications agency
- Previous experience with medical publications
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Willingness and ability to travel (10% per year)
We are a dynamic and people-focused company located in King of Prussia, PA, 30 minutes outside Philadelphia. We offer an attractive salary, bonus program, and comprehensive benefit package. We recognize that the well-being of our team is paramount to our continued success and, therefore, offer flexibility in our work environment and actively encourage a healthy work-life balance.
AlphaGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for the position without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by the applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.